Pawnbroker Licensing Renewal:
For Online Renewals CLICK HERE
Pawnbroker Licensing Information:
License period is January 1 to December 31 and is not pro-rated for application made during the license period.
- $500.00 initial license fee; $350.00 renewal license fee
- $10,000 surety bond for appropriate licensing period or $10,000 cash in lieu of surety bond
- Must submit fingerprints on cards provided by department.
- Cannot be a convicted felon in the last ten years.
- Must obtain six (6) hours of continuing education each year and submit a copy of your certificate with your applicaton.
Pawnbroker Application Forms and Instructions:
Each applicant must download, complete and submit each of the following forms:
Forms to Update Existing Office(s)
For "Fingerprint Cards", or questions please contact Consumer@dbcf.ms.gov or call (800) 844-2499, or (601) 321-6901. The FBI will only accept fingerprint cards that we provide.